The application of AI Principles to enable Responsible Innovation practices
Ben Zevenbergen (Google)
Johnny Soraker (Google)
Businesses are going above and beyond legal requirements by developing principles and guidelines for their AI developers. Google has several years experience with the AI Principles. During this session, we will dive into some of the Principles and discussion questions such as – but not limited to:
- How to incorporate ethical reasoning during the development process of AI?
- What kind of organizational structure and internal resources best support responsible innovation, and how can this be implemented in small- and medium-sized enterprises?
- How to delegate decision-making power inside an organization when AI is close to launch?
- Are forms and checklists useful?
- What new roles and responsibilities come into play?
- How are developers, decisionmakers, and deployers educated about AI Principles?
The Hague Conference on Responsible AIRegistration website for The Hague Conference on Responsible AI
The Hague Conference on Responsible AIinfo@thehagueconferenceonai.nl
The Hague Conference on Responsible AIinfo@thehagueconferenceonai.nlhttps://www.thehagueconferenceonai.nl/128772
The Hague Conference on Responsible AIThe Hague Conference on Responsible AI0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Peace PalacePeace PalaceCarnegieplein 2 2517 KJ Den Haag Netherlands